Loghat Arabic Translation provides an outstanding and professional Arabic to English translation services for news reports, articles, commentaries, op-eds, and summaries.
We serve news organisations and agencies, newspapers, media monitoring companies, and press and news summary publishers.
We exclusively translate from English to Arabic and Arabic to English, and our Arabic translation services are of unique and unparalleled quality.
Our Arabic to English translation services/English to Arabic translation services for news cover a wide range of fields, including politics, economy, law, marketing, public relations, education, entertainment, management and technology, medicine, religion, among other fields.
All of our news translators are native Arabic-English bilingual professionals with over 20 years' experience in translation from Arabic to English and English to Arabic.
Our services are completed within fast turnaround times at very competitive and reasonable prices and all translations are rigorously reviewed and proofread for quality assurance before delivery.
If you are a new client and want to try before you buy, we offer a 100-word sample option to prove we are worth your trust. Just email us your sample.
As a professional Arabic news translation services provider, we will ensure the translation of your document, be it English or Arabic, will be faithful to the original, accurate, idiomatic and reads naturally to your target audience.
Specialism & Quality
We provide a very expert Arabic news translation service. We convey the heart and soul of the original Arabic news text to English, both faithfully and idiomatically - not literally.
We employ only highly experienced bilingual translators with at least 10 years' experience in translation of news Arabic into English and English into Arabic. They must also have relevant media expertise and a proven track record of excellent Arabic news translation. All our translations are only done by human Arabic translators.
Fast delivery times
We guarantee efficient and fast turnaround times. We can translate up to 3,000 words within 24 hours. For an exact delivery time, write to us.
We ensure that our fast delivery never affects quality which remains our number 1 priority. We also provide an express service on demand.
How do we translate your document?
The Arabic language is a very rich language that is full of nuances and so is the English language, a fact that has made it difficult so far for all machine translation software, programmes or tools to replace the need for human brains.
As a professional Arabic translation services provider, we do all our work manually through highly qualified translators and linguists. We never use Google Translate or any similar tools, which – no matter how advanced they are – cannot capture the soul and heart of the written text, or its subtleties.
We not only rely on human brains to do our job, but we also ensure that each translation assignment or request is allocated to the right translator, depending on the areas they specialise in and their mother tongue in relation to the source and target language.
By doing so, we essentially ensure that your assignment is handled by a specialist professional translator who knows their area of expertise inside out and upholds the highest values of accuracy, faithfulness and idiomatic language in their translations.
Once the translation is completed, it is then sent for a review and final check by a senior translator editor to make sure that it is an excellent rendition of the original, be it English or Arabic.
Our quality assurance mechanism is a three-stage one:
Stage 1: The Arabic or English text is allocated to a translator with experience in the same exact field as the text. Also, the translator’s familiarity with a certain accent or dialect will be one element to be considered when assignments are allocated.
Stage 2: Once the translator has completed the translation, he or she goes back through the produced version carefully to ensure that nothing was lost in translation.
Stage 3: Once the translator has completed the second check and is 100% happy with the translation, we allocate it to a reviewer who double-checks the translation is faithful to the original text and is produced in a language that is idiomatic and clear.
How to order?
We are keen to make things as easy and smooth as possible for our clients.
1- Simply, email us the text or document you need to have translated to [email protected]
3- We will aim to respond within 2 hours at the latest with all details.
نقلت صحيفة "الشرق الأوسط" عن مصادر سعودية مطلعة، التوصل إلى اتفاق بين الحكومة اليمنية والمجلس الانتقالي الجنوبي، وذلك في العاصمة السعودية الرياض.
وينص الاتفاق، على تشكيل حكومة كفاءات من 24 وزيرا، مناصفة بين المحافظات الجنوبية والشمالية، كما ينص على عودة رئيس الحكومة الحالية إلى عدن، لتفعيل مؤسسات الدولة كافة. ويتضمن اتفاق الرياض أيضا إعادة ترتيبات للقوات العسكرية والأمنية في المحافظات الجنوبية، على أن يشرف تحالف دعم الشرعية في اليمن بقيادة السعودية، على لجنة مشتركة لتنفيذه.
The English Translation
Asharq al-Awsat newspaper has quoted well-informed Saudi sources as saying that the Yemeni government and the Southern Transitional Council had reached an agreement in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.
Under the deal, a technocrat government will be formed of 24 ministers equally representing the southern and northern provinces.
The agreement also stipulates the return of the incumbent prime minister to Aden, in order for all state institutions to operate.
Under the Riyadh deal, the military and security forces in southern province will be re-arranged, and the Saudi-led pro-legitimacy coalition in Yemen will head a joint committee to put the agreement into effect.
Want to test our quality first for free? Send us a sample of 100 words of your text!
Why our Arabic Translation Services?
1. Expert and Professional: Our Arabic translation services are performed manually - from start to end - by expert translators and linguists with a minimum of 20 years' experience. We never use any translation tools or Google Translate, unlike many other service providers.
2. Affordable: We apply a fair pricing policy whereby we provide our excellent quality Arabic translation services for prices that are affordable to all of our clients.
3. Fast Delivery: Without any impact whatsoever on quality, we are well positioned and staffed to complete our translation assignments within fast turnaround times.
4. Quality Control: Before the delivery of any task to our clients, ALL our translated texts are proofread/edited by professional native speakers of the target language, whether Arabic or English. This is to add an extra layer of scrutiny to your translated text and to ensure it is rendered in the way it should. We do not charge extra for the proofreading/editing.
5. Secure & Confidential: Once you have received your translation from us, and are happy with it, we will - subject to your approval - remove it altogether from our systems and computers for confidentiality reasons. We apply a very strict client confidentiality policy.
6. Free Sample: We are perhaps the only Arabic translation services provider that offers a free 100-word translation sample option to new clients. Our objective, as a confident and professional provider, is to give you an opportunity to see our quality of service beforehand.
7. 24/7 Customer Support: We appreciate how time can be of a highly significant value to our clients, so we try our best to be always available to immediately answer any questions or enquiries you may have at any stage up to the completion of the assignment to your satisfaction.