Loghat Arabic Translation provides an outstanding and professional Arabic to English translation services for news reports, articles, commentaries, op-eds, and summaries.
We serve news organisations and agencies, newspapers, media monitoring companies, and press and news summary publishers.
We exclusively translate from English to Arabic and Arabic to English, and our Arabic translation services are of unique and unparalleled quality.
Our Arabic to English translation services/English to Arabic translation services for news cover a wide range of fields, including politics, economy, law, marketing, public relations, education, entertainment, management and technology, medicine, religion, among other fields.
All of our news translators are native Arabic-English bilingual professionals with over 20 years' experience in translation from Arabic to English and English to Arabic.
Our services are completed within fast turnaround times at very competitive and reasonable prices and all translations are rigorously reviewed and proofread for quality assurance before delivery.
If you are a new client and want to try before you buy, we offer a 100-word sample option to prove we are worth your trust. Just email us your sample.
Arabic translation is the unique art of rendering an English-language text into Arabic or vice versa accurately and faithfully, without altering or distorting the original intended meaning - and more importantly, idiomatically. As a professional Arabic translation services provider, we will ensure the translation of your document, be it English or Arabic, will be faithful to the original, accurate, idiomatic and reads naturally to your target audience.
Specialism & Quality
We only provide Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation services. Our sole and exclusive focus on this specific language pair only has enable us to become one of the most reputable Arabic translation services providers, not only in the UK but in the US and around the world. Over 90% of our business comes through recommendations and words of mouth.
We employ only highly experienced bilingual translators with at least 10 years' experience in translation from Arabic into English and English into Arabic. They must also have relevant academic qualifications and a proven track record of excellent translations in both language pair. We never use Google Translate or any other software in our translation. All our translations, from English to Arabic and vice versa, are done by human Arabic translators.
Fast delivery times
We guarantee efficient and fast turnaround times. We can - on average - translate up to 3,000 words within 24 hours. This will also depend on the complexity and nature of the text you want to translate. For an exact delivery time, write to us.
We ensure that our fast delivery never affects quality which remains our number 1 priority. We also provide an express service on demand.
How do we translate your document?
The Arabic language is a very rich language that is full of nuances and so is the English language, a fact that has made it difficult so far for all machine translation software, programmes or tools to replace the need for human brains.
As a professional Arabic translation services provider, we do all our work manually through highly qualified translators and linguists. We never use Google Translate or any similar tools, which – no matter how advanced they are – cannot capture the soul and heart of the written text, or its subtleties.
We not only rely on human brains to do our job, but we also ensure that each translation assignment or request is allocated to the right translator, depending on the areas they specialise in and their mother tongue in relation to the source and target language.
By doing so, we essentially ensure that your assignment is handled by a specialist professional translator who knows their area of expertise inside out and upholds the highest values of accuracy, faithfulness and idiomatic language in their translations.
Once the translation is completed, it is then sent for a review and final check by a senior translator editor to make sure that it is an excellent rendition of the original, be it English or Arabic.
Our quality assurance mechanism is a three-stage one:
Stage 1: The Arabic or English text is allocated to a translator with experience in the same exact field as the text. Also, the translator’s familiarity with a certain accent or dialect will be one element to be considered when assignments are allocated.
Stage 2: Once the translator has completed the translation, he or she goes back through the produced version carefully to ensure that nothing was lost in translation.
Stage 3: Once the translator has completed the second check and is 100% happy with the translation, we allocate it to a reviewer who double-checks the translation is faithful to the original text and is produced in a language that is idiomatic and clear.
How to order?
We are keen to make things as easy and smooth as possible for our clients.
1- Simply, email us the text or document you need to have translated to email@example.com
3- We will aim to respond within 2 hours at the latest with all details.
Want to test our quality first for free? Send us a sample of 100 words of your text!
Why our Arabic Translation Services?
1. Expert and Professional: Our Arabic translation services are performed manually - from start to end - by expert translators and linguists with a minimum of 20 years' experience. We never use any translation tools or Google Translate, unlike many other service providers.
2. Affordable: We apply a fair pricing policy whereby we provide our excellent quality Arabic translation services for prices that are affordable to all of our clients.
3. Fast Delivery: Without any impact whatsoever on quality, we are well positioned and staffed to complete our translation assignments within fast turnaround times.
4. Quality Control: Before the delivery of any task to our clients, ALL our translated texts are proofread/edited by professional native speakers of the target language, whether Arabic or English. This is to add an extra layer of scrutiny to your translated text and to ensure it is rendered in the way it should. We do not charge extra for the proofreading/editing.
5. Secure & Confidential: Once you have received your translation from us, and are happy with it, we will - subject to your approval - remove it altogether from our systems and computers for confidentiality reasons. We apply a very strict client confidentiality policy.
6. Free Sample: We are perhaps the only Arabic translation services provider that offers a free 100-word translation sample option to new clients. Our objective, as a confident and professional provider, is to give you an opportunity to see our quality of service beforehand.
7. 24/7 Customer Support: We appreciate how time can be of a highly significant value to our clients, so we try our best to be always available to immediately answer any questions or enquiries you may have at any stage up to the completion of the assignment to your satisfaction.