We - at Loghat Arabic Translation - provide a bespoke and specialist Arabic to English translation service for law firms, lawyers, solicitors and courts for all types of legal documents.
Our Arabic legal document translation services are delivered by bilingual legal translators with over 10 years’ experience in the area of legal document translation from Arabic into English and English into Arabic.
The translation of an Arabic legal text – whether it is a contract, a court report,
a patent, an official agreement or any other type of legal document – is a
serious challenge for many Arabic translators.
Similarly, translating a legal document written in English to Arabic can equally be challenging.
However, we employ translators who are fully capable of translating an Arabic legal document to English or vice versa seamlessly and to the highest standard of quality.
Translating an Arabic legal text into English or vice versa requires a unique skill, a full grasp of the source and target languages, and intensive attention to detail, accuracy and subject-matter expertise.
Our translators are fully aware of the importance of getting it right when it comes to a legal text, given the serious consequences of any mistranslation or inaccurate rendition of the original meaning.
A mistake in the Arabic or English translation of a contract or agreement between companies
can lead to the loss of thousands or even millions of pounds. A mistake in the
translation of a marriage or divorce certificate or any official document can
render it null and void.
Legal writing is one of the most difficult to translate, given the fact, for instance in Arabic, sentences can be extremely long. To translate that to English, where legal writing style differs, certain rules have to be observed by the translator to avoid producing a flawed English translation of the Arabic text.
To further ensure we provide our clients with the best legal document Arabic translation services in the market, we have a rigorous quality control system in place, which includes:
- Pairing your document with a translator who has specific knowledge and expertise
- A second-degree translator reviewer
- A specialist proofreader and editor
Accuracy in legal translation is the cornerstone of any professional Arabic translation service. Given the lengthy sentences in legal Arabic documents, some translators may find it difficult to maintain accuracy or convey the original meaning faithfully. At Loghat Arabic Translation, however, we have highly capable and well-trained legal Arabic translators who will translate your legal document without altering or distorting the original meaning. With our Arabic translation services, we guarantee your paper will be professional, expertly and faithfully translate.
Specialism & Quality
We only provide Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation services. Our sole and exclusive focus on this specific language pair only has enable us to become one of the most reputable Arabic translation services providers, not only in the UK but in the US and around the world. Over 90% of our business comes through recommendations and words of mouth.
We employ only highly experienced bilingual translators with at least 10 years' experience in translation from Arabic into English and English into Arabic. They must also have relevant academic qualifications and a proven track record of excellent translations in both language pair. We never use Google Translate or any other software in our translation. All our translations, from English to Arabic and vice versa, are done by human Arabic translators.
Fast delivery times
We guarantee efficient and fast turnaround times. We can - on average - translate up to 3,000 words within 24 hours. This will also depend on the complexity and nature of the legal text you want to translate. For an exact delivery time, write to us.
We ensure that our fast delivery never affects quality which remains our number 1 priority. We also provide an express service on demand.
How do we translate your English/Arabic legal document?
The legal Arabic language is highly complex and can sometimes requires very expert knowledge for the meaning to be deciphered, let alone translated to English. This is a fact that has made it difficult so far for all machine translation software, programmes or tools to replace the need for human brains.
As a professional legal Arabic to English translation services provider, we do all our work manually through highly qualified translators and linguists. We never use Google Translate or any similar tools, which – no matter how advanced they are – cannot capture the soul and heart of the written legal text, or its subtleties.
We not only rely on human brains to do our job, but we also ensure that each translation assignment or request is allocated to the right legal translator, depending on the areas they specialise in and their mother tongue in relation to the source and target language.
By doing so, we essentially ensure that your assignment is handled by a specialist professional legal translator who knows their area of expertise inside out and upholds the highest values of accuracy, faithfulness and idiomatic language in their translations.
Once the translation is completed, it is then sent for a review and final check by a senior translator editor to make sure that it is an excellent rendition of the original, be it English or Arabic.
Our quality assurance mechanism is a three-stage one:
Stage 1: The Arabic or English text is allocated to a translator with experience in the same exact field as the text. Also, the translator’s familiarity with a certain accent or dialect will be one element to be considered when assignments are allocated.
Stage 2: Once the translator has completed the translation, he or she goes back through the produced version carefully to ensure that nothing was lost in translation.
Stage 3: Once the translator has completed the second check and is 100% happy with the translation, we allocate it to a reviewer who double-checks the translation is faithful to the original text and is produced in a language that is idiomatic and clear.
How to order?
We are keen to make things as easy and smooth as possible for our clients.
1- Simply, email us the text or document you need to have translated to email@example.com
3- We will aim to respond within 2 hours at the latest with all details.
Legal Arabic Text
Want to test our quality first for free? Send us a sample of 100 words of your text!
Why our Arabic Legal Translation Services?
1. Expert and Professional: Our Legal Arabic translation services are performed manually - from start to end - by expert legal translators and linguists with a minimum of 20 years' experience in Arabic legal translation. We never use any machine translation or Google Translate our translation of legal Arabic documents, or indeed in any other type of translation we deliver.
2. Affordable: We apply a fair pricing policy whereby we provide our excellent quality legal Arabic translation services for prices that are affordable to all of our clients. We neither over-price nor under-price our Arabic translation services.
3. Fast Delivery: With a pool of highly experienced Arabic legal translators, our Arabic legal translation services are one of the fastest in the market. We can translate up to 3,000 words of legal text from Arabic to English or English to Arabic within 24 hours.
4. Quality Control: Before the delivery of any task to our clients, ALL our translated legal Arabic documents and texts are proofread/edited by professional native speakers of the target language, whether Arabic or English. This is to add an extra layer of scrutiny to your legal translated text and to ensure it is rendered in the way it should. We do not charge extra for the proofreading/editing of the legal Arabic translated documents. It is totally free of charge.
5. Secure & Confidential: Legal documents are highly confidential. As a professional Arabic translation services provider, we respect our clients' privacy and confidentiality. We have a strict confidentiality policy in place. Once you have received your translation from us, and are happy with it, we will - subject to your approval - remove it altogether from our systems and computers.
6. Free Sample: We are perhaps the only legal Arabic translation services provider that offers a free 100-word translation sample option to new clients. Our objective, as a confident and professional provider, is to give you an opportunity to see our quality of service beforehand.
7. 24/7 Customer Support: We appreciate how time can be of a highly significant value to our clients, so we try our best to be always available to immediately answer any questions or enquiries you may have at any stage up to the completion of the assignment to your satisfaction. If you send us an Arabic legal document to translate to English or vice versa, you can rest assured we will be there to help before, during and after your custom until you are 100% satisfied with our service.
We accept payments via PayPal and bank transfer
Thank you for the great Arabic English translation service you gave me.
I really appreciate your Arabic document translation services. Just perfect.
The Loghat Translation team indeed give the best quality Arabic to English translation services out there.
I completely recommend the Loghat Arabic Translation Company for outstanding Arabic document legal translation services. They provide the best Arabic to English translation services I have ever seen.
I searched a lot until I found this legal translation Arabic to English provider. Honestly, the best quality you can find in the market. Highly recommend.
I had a legal contract in Arabic that needed to be translated to English. I gave it to Loghat Translation people. All I can say is that their Arabic legal translation is excellent and unique. Try them once and you will stick with them.